> * Thank you for your offering, but Debian is never in lack of
> x86/x86_64/amd64/intel/amd/whatever_you_name_it hardware for package building.
> In fact, we now have some of the very powerful machines.

If you're sure.  Working 32-bit systems are not as common as they once were,
and sometimes cross-compliling isn't quite the same (though that's usually a
matter of optimization rather than function).

I'll leave the offer open in case the need arises.  My system is an Intel Atom
N270.  I keep it around for some simple services but you're welcome to use it
if it helps.

--J