>> I know the difference between a 32-bit processor and a 64-bit processor.
>
> Obviously you don't. Or at least are not aware about consequences.
>

> Since you still offer 32bit machines of which Debian has enough of. (64 bit
> kernel probably but it doesn't matter) where it does not matter at all.

Then let me be clearer.

I should have changed the subject line, because I was not attempting to address
the build problems brought up in the original topic.  I have done so now.

Let me say that again another way:  I was changing the subject of the
conversation away from the build issues mentioned previously.

I did not mean that offering additional resources would solve known build
problems.

What I mean was, "Here is a resource that appears to be scarce from my
perspective.  You may use it if you wish."

> You ignore the stated fact in this thread that on a 32bit processor one
> process can't get more than 3GB or even less of RAM (regardless of what
> memory extension stuff exists).

Correct.  Because that's not relevant to the point I was trying to make.
Please see above.

> Putting more "32bit machines" on it do not change anything of that except
> that there were more machines which cannot build big stuff.

Correct.

I have and use 32-bit systems.  I would like to keep using Debian on those
systems.  My intention was to offer a resource that could, potentially, help
ensure that 32-bit systems continue to be supported.  In this way, I am
offering to contribute something back to the project that has served me well
for years.

If that is not useful, that's fine.  It's certainly less work for me.  It was
just an offer.

That is all.

--J