Control: tags -1 + moreinfo

On Tue, 2012-08-07 at 09:10 +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:
> Please unblock package fex
>
> It addresses all currently known issues. It would be great if this could
> make it into wheezy still to spare us unneccessary work with supporting
> the 20120215-3 on our own.

+      if (open $log,'>',$log) {

Am I missing some Perl trickery here, or should the second $log be
something else?

+  * Only minor fixes so setting urgency=high to get this into Wheezy still
+
+ -- Kilian Krause <kil...@debian.org>  Mon, 06 Aug 2012 15:25:16 +0200

I'm not quite sure of the logic there, given that we were already over a
month in to freeze so upload urgency really wasn't the governing factor
as to whether the package would make the release.

+ YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE FOR MILITARY PURPOSES OR WITHIN
+ MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS! THIS INCLUDES ALSO MILITARY RESEARCH AND
+ EDUCATION!

That doesn't really seem like something Debian can really meet or
enforce...

The overall diff is

Most of the deletions will be the fix removal, but that still leaves
quite a lot to review, which mostly seems to be made up of small
changes.  I've tried tying some of them up with the upstream changelog,
but none of that appears to account for e.g. the repeated
s/time/int(time)/.

Would it be possible to have a filtered diff, ignoring the fix removal,
documentation changes and the "hidden" easter egg options which upstream
seem to have added?

Regards,

Adam