I've updated approx to version 5.5-2 to fix the build failure due to
deprecation of String.create in 4.02.

Unfortunately I'm unable to upload it, because I haven't been able to
transition to a 4096 bit key yet (no DDs in my area to sign the new one).

So I'd appreciate it if someone could build it from the master branch
of git.debian.org/git/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/approx.git and upload
it.

BTW, I still believe -warn-error is good engineering practice, even
though it's inconvenient during transitions like this.  So rather than
turn it off completely, I turned off only the warning due to
deprecated features.