On Fri, 01 Mar 2019, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Feb 2019, Rebecca N. Palmer wrote:

> > Any comment (and preferably upload) on statsmodels?  That needs to be
> > uploaded by the 2nd (in testing by the 12th) if at all, as it has changes
> > that wouldn't be allowed under full freeze.

> lots of great work there -- thanks again. would be shame to miss it.
> looks good - building/testing now

Hi Rebecca,

I've uploaded the build, and was trying to push the release changelog
change + tag, but found some on salsa already... was that
version/tag uploaded as well/before me?

Please advice on how to proceed -- I would've just force pushed mine as
the version actually uploaded (if yours wasn't).

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org