Dear Rebecca,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 10:47:31PM +0000, Rebecca N. Palmer wrote:
> Any comment (and preferably upload) on statsmodels?  That needs to be
> uploaded by the 2nd (in testing by the 12th) if at all, as it has changes
> that wouldn't be allowed under full freeze.

Short notice:  Thanks a lot for your work on statsmodels and pandas.
That's really relaxing for lots or rdepends!

Please make sure you merge changes like upstream/metadata and other
enhancements into the branches of higher versions in Git.  I also think
the changelog entries of what was released in the past should be copied
to d/changelog to have a complete history of released packages in
d/changelog.

Would you mind adding your ID to Uploaders of these packages for
future versions?

Thanks again

     Andreas.

--