I have asked this on debian-user but got no response:

I have read http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/174 about
this topic and have done what the article suggested:
"~# gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --recv 4F368D5D"

Got a timeout here.

"Or if you wish you can download it from the internet, from
http://www.debian.org/releases/ -
towards the bottom of the page there's a link to the file
"ziyi_key_2005.asc".

Download this and import it as follows:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# cat ziyi_key_2005.asc | gpg --import"

I have done this but I still get the following on aptitude update (on
sid):

W: GPG error: ftp://archive3.sun.ac.za unstable Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY F1D53D8C4F368D5D W: GPG error:
ftp://archive3.sun.ac.za unstable Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907 W: You may want to update the package lists
to correct these missing files

with the resulting warnings when I want to install a package:

Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.  You
should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that this
is what you want to do.

Is this a bug or how do I solve this problem?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But Jesus said, Let the little children come to me,
      and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven
      belongs to such as these."
                                   Matthew 19:14

Vrywaring:  Jy hoef eintlik net die e-pos self te gelees het. :)
Disclaimer: If you are reading this you are wasting your time :)

Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not
      lean on your own understanding."
                                        Proverbs 3:5