Dear List,

My ${HOME}/Mail directory is currently nearly 350 Megs in size.
A lot of it is due to high volume mailing lists such as debian-user
(48 Meg so far), and this can only get much worse as I join more
and more high volume lists.

So could anyone tell me how they handle ever growing Mail
folders?  Perhaps 'mutt' is the way to go?

I had thought of splitting the {HOME}/Mail into two and
run a second instance of Kmail, with a different profile,
to handle the mailing lists, but KMail doesn't seem to allow
for this as far as I can tell (perhaps for some good reason).

TIA,

James

--
James Sinnamon