On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Tim Sailer wrote:

> I think 0x320 it the 'standard' spot the ne2k cards live. At the prompt
> for additional command line options (or what ever it is), add
> "io=0x320" and see if that works

anything from 200-360 usually is "normal" for a ne2000 board.
320 is the RECOMMENDED port for most systems, but from what I have seen,
most boards default to something completely off.
(I'm a computer tech, so I see lots of boards...)

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.jax-inter.net/user/servo