Solomani writes:

> On Sun, 27 Apr 1997, Joey Hess wrote:
>
> Hi, thanks for your help, I added the line you suggested, but now I get
> this error ...
>

> |------------------------- Message log follows: -------------------------|
>  no valid recipients were found for this message
> |------------------------- Failed addresses follow: ---------------------|
>  ":include:/var/lib/majordomo/lists/ev-delta" ... failed: director
> aliasinclude: include file open failed (parent ev-delta-outgoing): No such
> file
> or directory
> |------------------------- Message text follows: ------------------------|
>         id m0wLjfe-000qEXa

The order that the lines are added to /etc/smail/directors is important. Make
sure the "aliasinclude:" lines are the first ones in the file, (i.e. insert
them _before_ the existing lines)
Secondly, double check your setup using the /usr/doc/majordomo/README.GZ file
as your guide. I had similar problems and found that file to be very helpful
in straightening out my situation.
Let me know if you need additional help. 8-)

--
-= Sent by Debian 1.2 Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK - member of ARRL