I already tried selecting one of the Xservers (xserver-vga16 & xserver-svga).
On xserver-vga16, I get in a loop saying that not all the configuration and
default application files are installed. "The file
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/Xinitrc is missing" This happens when is trying to
create a Xf86Config file.
  On xserver-svga it doesn't have a Xf86Setup program included so I cann't
configure the xserver.  What else can I do, I tried different comabinations and
I got the xserver kind of working, but the installation failed, and if I tried
to install more X11 packages, it fails because it cannot install them until the
xserver is installed successfully.  This happens when I try to install xbase
together with xserver-svga (That's the only way I can get the Xf86Setup to
come) Xseerver-svga by itself doesn't have the confiuration program.  Am I
doing something wroong or the packages haven't been tested well?