I have gotten the real audio player for linux and tried to set up netscape
to use the player but when I click on a real audio file netscape gives me
this error message

sh: -c: line 1: missing closing ')' for arithmetic expression
sh: -c: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token ';'
sh: -c: line 1: '((/usr/local/bin/realaudio/raplayer /tmp/file.ram); rm
/tmp/file.ram )&'

(Yes I changed the file names)

I don't use sh/bash much so I don't really understand the error.

Can anyone toss me some pointers or ideas??

Thanks.
--
Jason Killen                                     Question Stupidity
Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be Linux hackers