--- Timothy Phan wrote:
  I've been mirroring the ftp.debian.org on the bo/ and bo-updates/ for
  months now.  The activities on this version seems to slow down quite
  a bit.  Now,  I'm thinking to mirror the hamm/ as well.  Would someone
  tell me approximately how much more disk space do I need for the hamm/
  mirror (giving that I've mirror the whole bo/ and bo-updates!)  Thanks
  in advance!
--- end of quote ---
I've been trying to run a mirror of bo/, bo-updates/ and hamm/ for people in
the department here.  (We have 5 people running Debian in the math department
now, right in the middle of the second-largest Mac network in the world!  One
more will start soon and I'm trying to convert another.)  I split off a 1Gb
partition on my hard drive for it, but it is nearly full now, and hamm has been
growing.  Figure on at least 1/2 Gb for hamm/ if you strip out all the non-x86
binaries and the source.  I don't know how much for a full mirror, because my
PC is out of disk space.

Stephen Ryan               Debian GNU/Linux 1.3
Mathematics graduate student, Dartmouth College