I have set up a US Debian mirror ftp site in E. Lansing, Michigan:
   ftp://debian.egr.msu.edu/debian

It should be quite fast, as it is on 100mb to Fiber, then out to the world-
which last time I checked was a T3 down to Ann Arbor.

This site will be up 24-7, (minus the morning of the 29th of Decemeber),
and as long as it doesn't cause serious problems with our network and
security.  Please email me if you notice any problems or have suggestions.
Enjoy!

Thanks,
Dennis
--
dpk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Systems/Network         |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875