I'm not sure that I'm doing this right, as I am new to the list thing, so bear
with me.

2:      I am also requesting suggestions for a study guide/brain candy
        type book on TCP/IP networking.  If any of the Linux/*nix gurus or
        senior system administrators would make a suggestion I'd appreciate
        it.
[Robert Denver Crawford]  I am not a sys admin nor a guru of any sort, but I
have found a site that has many books to be read online.  Visit

http://www.mcp.com

This site will allow you to read books on many, many computer subjects.  I am
new to Linux and between this site and my local mall I think I am getting
enough of a grasp to become productive.
Thanks in advance,

Ian

[Robert Denver Crawford]  If I didn't post correctly let me know what happened.