Hi all,

For about 12 hours I get through syslog every couple of minutes messages
messages such as Oversized Ethernet frame spanned multiple buffers status
... . Now I have gotten this message before but only a couple of time and
then it stopped. I asked the list about it and was told that it is
beacause of high network load and nothing to do with hardware. However I
now get it not only in tty8 where syslog messages appear but in my working
console . As a matter of fact while I write this message through telenet
to my mail sever I get the messages on my screen, I can't delete them and
can't really see what I am writing as the messages get jumbled up with the
text . Is this normal ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It does not happen in xterms (that is something at least )

Thanks
George

George Kapetanios
Churchill College
Cambridge, CB3 0DS    E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
U.K.                  WWW: http://garfield.chu.cam.ac.uk/~gk205/work_info.html