>> None of these dialin users (Win95 or WinNT WS) can "browse" the network
>> using "Network Neighborhood".  They get a "Can't Browse Network" message.
>> However, everything else works fine.  I've got a WINS server running and
the
>> Linux is a DNS server, so name resolution isn't a problem.  However, they
>> can't use the Network Neighborhood to browse to a server, connect a
share,
>> etc.
>
>If you take a look at /etc/ppp/options you can specify a 'wins-addr'
>option which should give your win95 dialup clients the right WINS
>addresses.  Last time I checked NT had some problems with getting the
>assignment, but that might have changed since I last used it (about 1 year
>ago).  You can also specify the dns addresses in a similar manner -- take
>a look at the file.  The advice given in a follow-up to your email about
>having the clients log on to the NT domain is also correct (as is the rest
>of it -- this might just help make things smoother).

Thanks for the comments.  My apologies for not providing enough information.

I do have everything set properly as mentioned above.  The Win95 clients
have the "Log onto Network" option checked and running "winipcfg" on them
reveals that DNS, WINS, IP, Mask, Gw, etc. are all configured as expected.

Any other suggestions?

Regards,
Kevin Traas