Hi,

Steve> On Sat, 16 May 1998 10:40:23 +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>> We are all volunteers here. Generally speaking, constructive
>> criticism is welcome -- unconstructive criticism just makes people
>> leave the project.

Steve> Exactly.  I have been giving constructive critism and in return
Steve> I have been getting a flippant attitude of "It isn't that many
Steve> ketstrokes."  In fact, one person has said that if the
Steve> situation were reverse he(?)'d find it unacceptable yet is
Steve> asking that I find it acceptable that I must do what he would
Steve> not if things were reversed.

        That happens not to be the case. If the reverse were true:
 that all packages were held be default, and I had to do two
 ops to turn them t be upgraded. I would do it. If I had to release
 them one by one, that would be unacceptable.

        For gods sake, read before you flame.

        manoj

--
 The autodecrement is not magical. --Larry Wall in the perl man page
Manoj Srivastava  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.datasync.com/%7Esrivasta/>