I'm trying to install the xlib6g package and am
getting the following error:

dpkg: error processing xlib6g_3.3.2.2-1.deb
(--install):
 trying to overwrite
'/usr/X11R6/lib/libICE.so.6.3', which is also in
package xlib6
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal
(Broken pipe)
 xlib6g_3.3.2.2-1.deb

I've been through all the man/--help pages and I
have no idea how to fix/avoid this. If you have
any suggestions, please email me.

thanks in advance.

* Katharine Osborne           515-296-0824 *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Web Developer *
* "Create like a god, command like a king  *
* and work like a slave. You have a moral  *
* imperative to change the world."         *
*                          -- Guy Kawasaki *