I'm trying to figure out what broke my rsh and rlogin to user
root.  If I do "rsh -l root localhost cmd" I get

   rcmd: localhost: Success

as output, the cmd never happens, and there's nothing useful in
the log files.  I just recently upgraded to libc6_2.0.7r-2, so
I'm suspecting the code in rcmd() code to start.

   - rick

--
Richard Kilgore                     |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Electrical & Computer Engineering   |  http://lore.ece.utexas.edu/~rkilgore/