Richard Kilgore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: I'm trying to figure out what broke my rsh and rlogin to user
: root.  If I do "rsh -l root localhost cmd" I get

:    rcmd: localhost: Success

: as output, the cmd never happens, and there's nothing useful in
: the log files.  I just recently upgraded to libc6_2.0.7r-2, so
: I'm suspecting the code in rcmd() code to start.

It's a bug in rcmd.c in function iruserok. A patch goes out
to the maintainer this week hopefully.

Ciao ...