I installed debian from stable hamm, via CD-ROM. Then I upgraded to
unstable. I grabbed apt, and pointed /etc/apt/sources.list at
unstable. Then I figured out the diff between slink/potato
(frozen/unstable) and pointed /etc/apt/sources.list at slink.

So now dselect shows a bunch of packages that aren't available in slink,
e.g. linux-source-2.0.36.

Is there a way to reduce the scope of apt's and dpkg's database to just the
slink (and I guess legacy hamm) packages?

morgan
--
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV