Can someone please help:

1.  ssh 2.0.13 failed on make on stock slink. I did the usual configure
then make and then it gives me errors(sorry I don't have details here
and I can provide that). Anyone who has successfully build ssh2 and if
you can give me some pointers? I'm running slink with the latest update.

2. At work we are just beginning to use Debian and we intend to replace
rh with Debian. I am able to run tcpdump on Debian but not on rh6.0. The
latter gave this error with tcpdump -i eth0:

tcpdump: socket: Socket type not supported

Can anyone please tell me what changes to make in the kernel or /proc or
wherever to allow me to run tcpdump given the error above. I know this
is a RH problem but I would appreciate any help from the Debian folks.

Thanks.

E.LL