Juergen Fiedler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I am trying to get a Voodoo 3 2000 to run under Debian 2.2 - with the
>added bonus that this instance would have to run on a 300Mhz AMD K6. Is
>there a way to do it or should I just return the card?

It just works on my Debian unstable box, and worked when unstable was
potato too, when using the SVGA X server. (Although I have lingering
problems with GL support, but as my monitor is in a less than perfect
condition at the moment this is the least of my worries ...)

I'd say the processor is irrelevant to the graphics card support here,
unless I'm missing something.

--
Colin Watson                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]