On Wed, 28 May 2003, Bijan Soleymani wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> I know there is Solaris on intel. I just doubt that it allows you to
> hot-swap IDE hard disks.

I know of no Solaris X86 drivers for any of the hotswap IDE hardware.
For that matter, does anyone make HS IDE gear anymore? I'm not sure
there's much of a market for it - if you care about HS, you're generally
going to want a more reliable storage subsystem.

-j

--
Jamie Lawrence                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]