Hello,

> I have two inputdevice sections because I have 2 mice. Where did you get
> the advice not to use evdev? Here is one of them:

I would like to use evdev since the tilt buttons won't work with the
mouse driver. The problem is that the Device option (/dev/input/event6
in your config file) change depending on what devices are connected and
the order in which they are connected and so I can't use this option.
It seems that my config is correct and the bug comes in fact from the
evdev driver itself
(http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg69202.html)

regards,
strawks