On 02/23/2009 09:26 AM, Javier wrote:
Ron Johnson escribió:
On 02/23/2009 01:28 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
2009/2/21 Javier <javu...@gmail.com>:
I'm actually using encfs to protect my sensitive data,
Eh...

      http://xkcd.com/538/
That's known as Rubber Hose Decryption.

Oh yes, but if he had the chance to scape, at least the files continue
to be untouchable....

Given enough time, and resources, *nothing* is untouchable. It's just a matter of whether They think that the time-effort is worth being spent on *you*.

                      and saving the data, could save other people
involved, too.
Note that they would kill or torture him anyway. Even they would kill
him faster if there were no encryption...

That might be a good thing.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

The feeling of disgust at seeing a human female in a Relationship
with a chimp male is Homininphobia, and you should be ashamed of
yourself.