On 02/26/2009 05:34 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
[snip]

Sorry to revive and already dead thread .. I have a naive question.
While your brute force decryption is running, how do you determine you
have found the "one key" and decide it's time to stop?

Among trillions of trillions, when do you know you've hit the jackpot?

The answer is probably obvious but I just don't see it.

When you can decrypt the document with it?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

The feeling of disgust at seeing a human female in a Relationship
with a chimp male is Homininphobia, and you should be ashamed of
yourself.