Hi,

Am I the only one wondering where Window Maker's Themes went? If you google
it, you're taken to a place on Freshmeat, which doesn't seem to have ANY
Window Maker Themes. And if you try the Window Maker page, you are given the
same link to nothing that you're looking for.

I like Window Maker, and I like how many nice themes it had, The problem is
that way back years ago when you could actually find the themes for it I
never thought to save all of them on a disk or something so I could still use
them!

I guess I thought it wouldn't be so hard to find.... I did save a few here and
there on my Server, but it's like only a few from years ago, and the vast
majority of them I had at one point are lost. So now I'm like "Well, OK, I
have a couple I saved, and I can't seem to find any web page anywhere that
actually has any.... " I just got done, like 5 minutes ago, grabbing a SUSE
Linux 8.2 Professional DVD, popping it into a machine, and copying the RPMs
for the Window Maker Themes SUSE came with, which is like 12 of them or so,
because it's literally the only thing I could think of to get them. Now I of
course have to take the RPMs apart somehow and re-upload those themes to my
server but at least it's a start.

What happened exactly? Window Maker is fairly popular from what I've seen, but
no themes seem to be found anywhere... Is there any on any Debian servers at
all? I can't find any of them.

--
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
Digital Horror Punk - Music I make! All done with LMMS