On Friday 20 November 2009 10:04:06 am S. Fishpaste wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:13:14 -0500, Allen in gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:
>
> Please excuse the additonal followup, but after posting I found this
> webpage which looks quite good;
> <http://www.cs.mun.ca/~gstarkes/wmaker/themes/>

I don't mind two posts in a row, hell, I haven't even seen that page!

I'm looking as we speak and there seems to be some nice noes there! I'm going
to grab all of those and see if they work, but thank you for finding a
working theme page!

I'm also going to try and get the RPMs unpacked somehow, and see if I can at
least grab those too from SUSE since SUSE did come with some great ones by
default. I'm kind of shocked Debian doesn't come with more.

--
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
Digital Horror Punk - Music I make! All done with LMMS