On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:42:04 -0400 (EDT), John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> I had read some of the various bug reports that intimate the
> problem is libglib2.  Downgrading to an earlier version is not an option
> as it breaks both OpenOffice and IceWeasel.  I inferred from the bugs
> that newer versions of GnuCash should work but
>
> apt-get -t testing install gnucash
>
> as well as unstable, squeeze, and sid, all report that I have the latest
> gnucash.  I'm not sure what to do next.  Thanks again - John

If you're running the stable version of gnucash, that is version 2.2.6-2.
testing and unstable both have version 2.2.9-4.  There is nothing in
experimental or lenny-backports.  One option would be to download the
source for version 2.2.9-4 and build your own package from source on
your stable system.  Another alternative would be to install the testing
version of gnucash.  Another alternative would be to install the whole
testing release.  I can't guarantee that any of the alternatives will
fix the problem, of course.  :-|

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinux...@wowway.com>
 : :'  :