On 28/04/2010 11:00, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:35:51 +0200, Benedict Verheyen wrote:

Thanks for the info.
It's a client setting allright. I tried setting the keyboard layout but
that doesn't work. I think the keyboard mapping (kbd file) isn't
correct. Anyway, from Windows, i don't have that problem.

Curious...

On Ubuntu, the situation is better, the native client has the same
problem but when i try via the Citrix webinterface, then it works !

Mmm... is a java client?

When i try the webinterface from Debian, that still doesn't work. If the
Citrix webinterface works from Ubuntu, i should be able to fix it in
Debian too.

Sure, if you are using the same client version (same package, coming from
the same download site) it should also work in Debian.

Compare the settings in both programs (they should be stored anywere
under your user's profile).

Greetings,

It's a weird problem. I installed gnome as to have the same environment
as the ubuntu machine. On both machines, using the native client directly
produces the wrong umlaut output.

If i use the webinterface of Citrix, he then also refers to the native client
but then it works on Ubuntu (firefox).
When i try the same on Debian (iceweasel), it still doesn't work.
All settings are the same.
My search continues :)

Regards,
Benedict