Hahaha :D

GNOME 3 what an odd DE.
Missing features (weather, restart option etc.), Evolution doesn't work,
because it can't connect to the network, it tries to force us to install
pulseaudio, it completely breaks the workflow of sane users.

Is there a way to get back a panel that enables to switch between workspaces
and to switch between apps?

Is there a way to get back classic menus to launch apps? Even Ctrl+F2 lost
comfort.

Before I run the upgrade I saved a backup of my GNOME 2 Debian. Is there the
need to restore Debian from the backup, or is there a way to get back a usable
DE, by editing GNOME 3?

This "Activities" bullshit is breaking the workflow of a musician.

Could it be, that Evolution isn't working anymore, because I didn't install
pulseaudio, hence gnome-core couldn't be upgraded too?

I can't install pulseaudio, because this would break my DAW.

How can I get back a theme, window buttons etc.?

Even NumLock is disabled and the fonts are a PITA.

By default it's the ugliest DE I've ever seen in my life.

- Ralf

PS: Sorry, I suspect this Windows browser thingy from my provider will send in
HTML.