> Backports has 3.2, which according to
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/01/msg00012.html is
> going to be the next stable kernel ;)
>
> First I would suggest you install 3.2 from backports, reboot to use it
> and then remove any trace of testing/wheezy from your system
> (apt-show-versions is good for this, or aptitude if you know the search
> patterns). Also remove the pin and the sources.list entry.
>
> If your system still won't upgrade cleanly after this please post
> 'apt-cache policy' output for each of the packages to be upgraded.
>
> BTW, it helps a lot if you keep output formating. If you mail client
> pretends to know better you can output to a file and attach it instea:
>
> $ apt-cache policy foo > foo.policy # and attach foo.policy
>
> Hope this helps,
> Andrei

O.K., thanks a lot. I had problems using 'gmane' and could not find this thread
at once,
switched to the 'flat'-interface then and try replying through it now, too.
It appeared to me already that a 3.2. Kernel was available from
backports.debian.org.,
but I was going to wait, until it arrives in 'wheezy'.
News reached me already, that all user 'must' upgrade from 3.1. to 3.2., as this
is going the new Ubuntu-longterm-supported kernel.
So I suppose, Squeeze is oing to come with a 3.2.x kernel, too.
Will remove any connections to 'wheezy' now from this productive-use machine´s
configuration files.

Greetings