On 07/14/2012 11:14 AM, Charles Kroeger wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:50:02 +0200
> Dr Beco <r...@beco.cc> wrote:
>
>> It would be so nice to buy a good netbook with debian on it out of the box!
>
> I feel like Kitchner at Khartoum alas too late. If you are an American Doctor
> you
> won't be short of money, so I could suggest the best place to go for that,
> probably a laptop instead of a netbook with choice of Debian installed and
> setup:
>
> http://laclinux.com/gnu/Start

I can vouch for that company. Have done business with them in the past
and was always satisfied.

But last time I got a Thinkpad, I contacted Lenovo directly and told
them I wanted a system without Windows on it. They sold me one (at a
$200 discount) that I stuck Debian testing on with no closed source
firmware or drivers. It works very well.

Good fortune to you!
worrier