Dear fellows,

Regarding the usage experience of those ereaders on the caput, what
you find more compatible do Debian?

I know both of them don't have software specifically for linux. I also
know I can read Kindle cloud books using a browser. I don't know for
Kobo.

Also, to use them as an author, what would be the one I would not need
windows/mac to use?

I see Kobo has Adobe DRM and to share a book I would need to install
this software. Adobe page shows me they only offer windows/mac
software.

And finally, what is the role Calibre would play?

I'm completely new to the ereader experience. I'm buying 2, one for
me, one for my father. I've never used one before in my life.

I wish to accomplish:
* Install PDF books, and other formats I already have in my computer HD.
* Buy a ebook on computer and save it on ereader.
* Being able to move a book from one to another ereader (remotely).
* Install a new book remotely when my father asks (he lives in another city).
* Write and publish some ebooks. (Using Kile? Calibre? Openoffice?)

Thanks any guidance!

Beco

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"My psychiatrist told me I was crazy. I told him I wanted a second
opinion. He told me that I was also ugly."