On 07/21/2014 04:34 PM, Chris Bannister wrote:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 07:26:43AM +0200, Erwan David wrote:
I do not have the ressources to test : no time no machine which I can afford to
break.

And since today syste,md-shim is no more an option (aptitude wants to remove it)

I do not want to test. I want to be surze it works. And what I read
uis tyhat IT DOES NOT WORK in all configurations. That does not
prevent to FORCE every debian intstallationto an undebegguged systemd.
(even systemd-shim is no more an option in testing).
Are you seriously telling us you are running testing in a production
environment? tch ... tch ... tch ... silly boy!

The selection of system used for a task depends a lot on the task.
I do not see anything silly in using testing in production.