On 17/09/14 at 09:17am, John Hasler wrote:
> Mart van de Wege writes:
> > That's funny, because I keep seeing the same names coming up.
>
> And I see the same names coming up in the anti anti systemd rant rants.
>
> Quit ranting, ok?  If you don't actually have anything to say don't say
> it.  If you do, say it and ignore the ranters.

Delete key works perfectly and fast here BTW, none of the posters (spammers)
is a debian developer and AFAIK it's not going to be.

That given, can someone explain what's the use in those debates in which your
decision
making power it's less than a pigeon shit on a coat in the middle of a storm?

Kind regards

--
« Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus »