On 14Sep18:0636+0200, Raffaele Morelli wrote:

> Delete key works perfectly and fast here BTW, none of the posters (spammers)
> is a debian developer and AFAIK it's not going to be.
>
> That given, can someone explain what's the use in those debates in which your
> decision
> making power it's less than a pigeon shit on a coat in the middle of a storm?
>
> Kind regards

Is this viewpoint typical of DDs?  You just dissed Linus Tolvalds
among many, many others, without whom you wouldn't have anything to
package.  I humbly submit you need to search your conscience if
you can find it.

Kind regards
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________