On 11/23/2014 8:31 PM, John Hasler wrote:
Joel Rees writes:
So, what should Patrick file the bug against?
I'd file against udev.  That may not be correct but if not the
maintainers will sort it out.  Just explain that you are not certain of
the exact package and why.
I think the bug here IMO is that a system simply shouldn't *do* things in general without me telling it to. If I close the lid of my laptop, unless I have told it to suspend when I do so, then it shouldn't suspend. I should be telling my machine to do the things I want it to do, not telling it to not do the things I don't want it to do.