On 08/17/2015 02:10 AM, to...@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 01:37:37PM -0700, bri...@aracnet.com wrote:

[...]

so soliciting opinions on whether or not getting rid of pulse audio is a good
idea.

Be warned that this has been a long standing hot-button issue. You might
get very strong opinions in both directions (or you might get just very
few, because people are wary of protracted flame wars).

To the point of being labeled a trolling issue.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html