Yet another vote for Cherry. They are lovely.

The 'clicks' on mine come from the key hitting the bottom, not from something
in the switch. You select how loud the clicks are.

And 'most everything is made for Winders these days -- just ignore the key with
the little flag on it. It never occurred to me that a Winders keyboard might
not work with Debian.

Cherry makes about a thousand different keyboards. Some of them have toasters
on them :-)

I got a really simple one with good switches; no back lighted keys, no mouse
touchpad, no number pad, nothing extra. Just a compact USB qwerty with good
switches. Well, one extra: it has USB ports on the back, for the mouse. And
maybe an external USB disk. One less thing to plug into the scarce USB ports on
your Raspberry Pi.

There's another model that looks like mine, but with not as cool switches, but
still a good keyboard. I've got a couple of those in the junk box, with PS-2
connectors, that you can have if you like. (Cherry's last a long time.)

Mine has a couple model numbers on it: D-91275 and MX 1800 USB-2D. It was
expensive, but not as bad as I've seen in this thread (~$80 from DigiKey,
IIRC). I'd definitely go with a good one and type happily and noisily, without
failures, for a long time.

--
Glenn English