Petter Adsen writes:

 > No, it doesn't. But it has 5 macro keys, intended to be used in
 > Windows games for sending series of keystrokes. Under Linux, they
 > simply send normal keycodes, but I believe the Windows drivers and
 > software do more than that.

Once upon a long ago there was a daemon used to respond to the
"special keys" (audio up, down, mail, browser and such) of a Logitech
keyboard.

I dismissed it with the Logitech keyboard once I purchased my Cherry
one.

But it could be hacked... It could be interesting to have the
old Qume terminals...

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO