On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 2:21 AM, Joel Rees <joel.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Others? You and I seem to have different ideas about what we want
> children to find when they reach up on the family/school bookshelf.

Please leave your children's upbringing out of our operating system.
I'm not sure why you would have Debian's packages printed and on
display in your bookshelf without scrutiny. As a parent, you know that
it's your responsibility to limit their access to whatever your
culture might find offensive, if you don't wish them to be exposed to
that. On the school bookshelf I expect to find a good encyclopedia
containing a lot more interesting images than what is available in the
clip-art package, and if not, they can always turn to Wikipedia
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast comes to mind).

Hopefully no one will have to determine if a package is "child-safe"
before accepting it into Debian. That would be a big can of worms to
open.