Greetings all;

I bought, about a month ago, a big Brother MFC, proclaimed that it could
do 11x17 prints when single sheet fed from the slot in the rear.

Its a Brother MFC-J6920DW.
So having a rockhopper output file that has been exported as a pdf by
inkscape, I ordered up a ream of 11x17 28lb paper from wallies.

But I'll be switched if I can find a setting anyplace that will make it
use a sheet of it fed thru the rear slot/door.

Anybody here got the magic incantation to keep it from shrinking the
image to unusability on the paper in the two front trays?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)