Hi,

I'm replying to myself at the top of the thread because I saw -- out of the corner of my eye -- that there were two recent additions to the thread.

Unfortunately, a) I use POP3 and download all my mail immediately from the server, b) my neighbor's Maine Coon cat, Mr. Potay-Toes, just visited me and ran all 28 of his toes across my keyboard. (Yes, he's polydactyl, and about 25 pounds at that.) Somehow he managed a permanent deletion of all the mail I had just downloaded.

These posts were made within the past 12 hours. If the kind people who made those posts could be troubled to re-issue them I'd appreciate it. Or, at least be aware that I'm not ignoring your messages. I just don't have them any more.

Best,
JP