On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 07:37:59AM -0400, RavenLX wrote:
On 05/21/2017 11:46 PM, Matthew McKinnon wrote:
Well I made my first contribution to the Debian Community. Made myself an
account on the Wiki. It has now been updated with the new link -
http://deb.debian.org

Thank you! :) Ever since the announcement that the ftp* was going down later this year, I wanted to get the right URLs just to be sure I don't forget and wonder what happened when the ftp* ones bite the dust.

Just to clarify, the ftp.*.debian.org HOSTNAMES are not going away. Only
the ftp://*.debian.org service on those servers is being shut down.
There is no intention to stop http://ftp.*.debian.org from working.

--
For more information, please reread.