On 15 June 2017 at 16:41, <aconcernedfoss...@airmail.cc> wrote:

> Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly
> violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?
> He is also violating the license grant, Courts would not be fooled by his
> scheme to prevent redistribution.
>
> The license grant the Linux Kernel is distributed under disallows the
> imposition of additional terms. The making of an understanding that the
> derivative work must not be redistributed (lest there be retaliation) is
> the imposition of an additional term. The communication of this threat is
> the moment that GRSecurity violates the license grant. Thence-forth
> modification, making of derivative works, and distribution of such is a
> violation of the Copyright statute. The concoction of the transparent
> scheme shows that it is a willful violation, one taken in full knowledge by
> GRSecurity of the intention of the original grantor.
>

> Why does not one person here care?

​because we are all suffering from troll envy.......

The pseudo-angst ridden discussions about systemd on the site here are not
quite as  seductive as this post.......

We can feign some fake outrage and bask in it for a time and then decide
that we must "get a life" as Bill Shatner advised the trekkies all those
years ago.

Where would we be without spam and trolling?

MF
​