On 2017-09-29, deloptes <delop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes thanks, indeed it is using the tag for the name, so in my case I would
> write the tag before splitting and mp3splt will create the proper names.
>
> I consider this case as closed.

That's fine. Please send an exhaustive summary of your findings, as well
as a thorough enumeration of the steps you've taken to arrive at same,
to the Linux Debian User authorities in Washington within *10* days
maximum from the effective closing date of your case.  Failure to do so
can lead to penalties ranging from fines to prisons terms, or both.

Thank you for using Linux Debian User.

--
"A simpering Bambi narcissist and a thieving, fanatical Albanian dwarf."
Christopher Hitchens, commenting shortly after the nearly concurrent deaths