On 2018-02-09 at 12:49, rhkra...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Friday, February 09, 2018 08:58:24 AM Curt wrote:
>
>> There once was a hacker from Bali
>> Who did her forensics on Kali
>> One fine day to be rude
>> She modeled in the nude
>> Got fingered by Tom and Dick and Sally.
>
> I'm not a poet, and forget any rules that I may once have supposed to learn,
> but I think this sounds just slightly better (minor wordsmithing):
>

> There once was a hacker from Bali
> Who did her forensics on Kali
> One day to be rude
> She posed in the nude
> Got fingered by Tom, Dick, and Sally.

The meter and scansion of that are better, but the first syllable of the
rhyming word isn't consistent.

The "a" in at least one (and I think both) of "Bali" and "Kali" matches
one in "call", "fall", "mall", or "wall", or the "o" in "doll"; by
contrast, the "a" in "Sally" matches the one in "pal", "Hal", or
"shall".

The name "Molly" would work for the rhyme, but isn't as good a match the
stock phrase which is being referenced...

--
   The Wanderer